The All-Saints Anglican Church
Construction on the All-Saints Anglican Church began in 1936 at the original location of the church on 50th avenue. The dedication ceremony for the church was held on October 10th, 1937. The first funeral service and interment were conducted June of 1937 and the following year, in 1938, the church saw its first wedding when Archie Tone and Mary Hill were married. The church was officially donated to the Drayton Valley Historical Society in 1997 for one dollar, and in the year 2003 it was moved onto the museum grounds where it sits today.